The HES 7000 Series Electric Strike is a dual, pre-load electronic access solution for cylindrical latch bolts and rim exit devices. The 7000 Series comes with an easily adjustable in-frame electric strike opening to manage latchbolt positions post-installation. Additionally, the 7000 Series has a pre-load release function for applications where HVAC back-pressure, weather and warped doors create tension on the the locking mechanism of the strike that would normally bind normal electric strikes.
- Stainless steel construction
- Static strength 1,500 lbs. (791 and 792 options)
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs. (791 and 792 options)
- Static strength 1,000 lbs. (783S, 786S, and 789S options)
- Dynamic strength 50 ft-lbs. (783S, 786S, and 789S options)
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail-secure/ fail-safe
- Accommodates pre-load (up to 15lbs: fail-secure only)
- Horizontal strike adjustment (post-install)
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Strike body depth 1-11/16″
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer (791 and 792 options)
- Pocket adapter (786S and 789S options)
- 3-year limited warranty
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 (791 and 792 options)
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 2 (783S, 786S, and 789S options)
- MEA New York City accepted
- RoHS compliant
To place your order for an HES 7000 Series Electric Strike or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.