The HES 8300 Series Electric Strike is a high performance electric strike that comes fire-rated featuring a concealed design for use with cylindrical locksets. Installing the 8300 Series is simple as there is no cutting on the frame required. Simply remove the existing strike plate, adjust the vertical alignment feature to the latchbolt centerline, and install. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 8300 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. The HES 8300 Series Electric Strike is easy to install and complies with NFPA 80-07 guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour (fail secure only)
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- NFPA 80-07 compliant
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- RoHS compliant
- Patents: 5,934,720; 8,146,966; 8,157,302; 8,465,067
- .24 Amps at 12V DC/AC
- .12 Amps at 24V DC/AC
- DC continuous duty/ AC intermittent duty only
- PoE friendly
- Falls within the guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames
- No cutting on frame required
- Vertical adjustability to accommodate door sag and misalignment
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail secure/fail safe
- Accommodates 1/2″ – 5/8″ cylindrical latchbolt (5/8″ with 1/8″ door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16″
- Plug-in connector
- Five-year limited warranty
- LBM » Latchbolt monitor
- 2001M » Plug-in bridge rectifier
- 2004M » ElectroLynx® adapter
- 2005M3 » SMART Pac® III
- 2006M » Plug-in buzzer
HES 8300 Series Electric Strike
To place your order for an HES 8300 Series Electric Strike or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.