The HES 9400 Series Surface-Mounted Electric Strike is a slim surface-mounted electric strike designed for rim exit devices with a 1/2” Pullman latch. The HES 9400 Series’ easy-to-install design requires no frame cutting and it can be used for both metal and wood door frames. Other features include UL 1034 burglary-resistant UL listing, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 standards for strength and performance, and a five-year limited warranty.
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed
- ANSI/BHMA, A156.31 Grade 1 (#E09731, #E09732, #E09373)
- RoHS Compliant
- Patent 6,390,520;8,454,063
- Patent Pending
- .45 Amps at 12V DC continuous duty
- .25 Amps at 24V DC continuous duty
- Installs in metal and wood frames
- Completely surface mounted
- Decorative cover for sleek new look
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- 1/8″ spacer plate included
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12V or 24V DC
- Horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to 1/2″ Pullman latch
- Five year limited warranty
To place your order for an HES 9400 Series Surface-Mounted Electric Strike, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.