The HES 9500 Series, is a 3-hour fire rated, surface mounted electric strike encased completely with 3/4″ thick stainless steel housing. No cutting on the frame is required for installation as all are made to fit the surface, align with rim exit devices with up to a 3/4″ Pullman latchbolt and install. Adjustments are even easier with the base now separate from the cover. The 9500 exceeds grade-1 standards for strength and performance. It is field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, and for 12 or 24V DC. This unique electric strike complies with NFPA 80-07 guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames.
- UL 10C fire-rated; 3 hour (fail secure);
- ULC-S104 fire door conformant
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- California Fire Marshall listed
- WHI fire door listed
- Dual voltage 12 or 24V DC
- .45 Amps @ 12V DC continuous duty
- .25 Amps @ 24V DC continuous duty
- 1034 UL burglar-resistant; Outdoor rated
- Stainless steel construction; Installs in metal or wood frames
- Separate base and decorative cover for easy adjustments
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Horizontally adjustable
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to 3/4″ Pullman latch
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- 5-year limited warranty
HES 9400, 9500, 9600 Surface Mounted Electric Strikes Video
To place an order for the HES 9500 Series Fire-Rated Electric Strike or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.