The HES Electric Strike, 9600 Series, the only electric strike on the market ANSI windstorm rated, was built with extreme endurance in mind. Designed for exit rim devices to accommodate a 3/4″ latchbolt throw, the HES 9600 Series is built with 3/4″ stainless steel housing for durability in the toughest conditions. No frame-cutting is required for installation, just align the exit latchbolt to the surface-mounted electric strike in the frame and install. Sturdily built, easily installed and designed to withstand severe conditions — the 9600 Series Electric Strike is ideally used in outdoor electronic access control systems.
Applications for the HES 9600 Series Fire-Rated Electric Strike include perimeter and exterior doors in Industrial Facilities, main entrances of School, Senior Living, Property Management and Multi-Family Housing buildings.
- Installs in metal or wood frames
- Separate base and cover for easy adjustments
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 2,000 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 120 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24V DC
- Horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to 3/4″ Pullman latch
- Five-year limited warranty
- ANSI 250.13-2003 Severe Windstorm listed
- Florida Building Code Approved (FL#14307)
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed
- ANSI/BHMA, A156.31 Grade 1 (#E09731, #E09732, #E09373)
- RoHS compliant
- Patent # 6,390,520
HES 9400, 9500, 9600 Surface Mounted Electric Strikes
To place your order for any HES Electric Strikes, for more information on the 9600 Series, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.