The HES Folger Adams 310 Series are 3-hour fire-rated, industrial grade electric strikes designed for extreme heavy duty applications. The all stainless steel construction is designed with durability in mind making it ideal for high abuse applications often found in public building openings, School and University Facilities and Hospitals.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3-hour single door (fail secure only)
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3-hour double door (fail secure only)
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- New York City accepted
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- RoHS compliant
Electrical (continuous duty)
- .51 Amps at 12V DC
- .25 Amps at 24V DC
- Tamper-resistant, heavy duty construction
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance rating 500,000 cycles
- Horizontally adjustable keeper allows for door and frame misalignment
- 1/2” keeper depth (310-2)
- 3/4” keeper depth (310-2-3/4 and 310-2-3/4OB)
- 1″ keeper depth (310-3-1)
- Fail secure
- Plug-in connector
- Five-year limited warranty
- Fail safe
LCBMA » Latchbolt & Locking
Cam Monitor with Auxiliary
Switch (all except 310-2-3/4OB)
To place an order for a HES Folger Adams 310 Series Electric Strike or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.