Labor Saver #6
We featured a variety of Labor Saver articles on our blog including Mag Locks with Built-in Cameras, Hinge Tools, and more.
Today, we learn about the HES K100 wireless cabinet lock with Aperio Technology.
Wireless Cabinet Lock Series
Add cabinet security without adding another credential
The HES K100 wireless cabinet lock with Aperio Technology makes it easy and cost effective to bring real-time access control to cabinets and drawers where audit trail and monitoring are increasingly critical. It uses local wireless communication between the lock and an Aperio hub to connect to an access control system, eliminating the cost and difficulty of physically wiring access control to the cabinet. The K100 expands the reach of access control systems to drawers, cabinets and lockers through the use of existing ID badges.
- ANSI A156.11-2003 Grade 1
- 250lb holding force
- Operating temperature +32 to +122F [0 to +50C]
- FCC Part 15 and Industry Canada compliant
- Patents Pending
- Fast, easy to install wireless lock that communicates with an existing electronic access control system via the included Wiegand communication hub
- Convenient, quick response, single-card system uses existing ID badges (no keys to control or replace, no codes to secure or remember)
- High security, Grade 1, asset protection with audit trail
- Cabinet lock latchbolt status monitoring
- Low maintenance with 50,000 cycles of operation with a single CR123A battery
- Low battery signaling and reporting
- Communication Hub using IEE 802.15.4, connects to electronic access control with standard Wiegand wiring
- Secure AES128-bit encrypted wireless communication
- Mechanical key override compatible
- Easy-to-manage user access
- Supports HID® 125kHz proximity or 13.56MHz iCLASS® contactless credentials (full authentication, all formats)
- Three-year limited warranty
- iCLASS or Prox reader
- Round or thumbturn knob
- White or black
Where can I purchase this product?
Contact your local IDN Branch to place your order. www.idn-inc.com
Kathleen Kempf is the Marketing Manager at IDN-H. Hoffman.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.