The HID Global EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management software is an easy to use and install application for tracking visitors and employees. EasyLobby SVM™ is easily scaled to support hundreds of stations in real-time monitoring, background checks, generating audit reports, and printing/scanning IDs.
EasyLobby™ can be customized to run as an automated kiosk, send email/SMS message/text security alerts and a variety of additional visitor/employee management functions.
Biometric fingerprint readers and IRIS recognition can be implemented to further deepen authentication and streamline the check-in process.
EasyLobby SVM’s versatility can be effective for creating an additional security layer at schools/universities, commercial/government high-rise buildings or it can be customized for employee badge scan/print service for daily check-in and check-out.
- Minimum System Requirements for EasyLobby SVM™, Administrator, Satellite:
- Pentium® IV processor
- Windows® XP, Windows® 7 or Windows Vista®
- 1GB of RAM
- 100MB of free disk space
- Minimum System Requirements for eAdvance™
- Microsoft® Windows® Server operating system (2000, 2003, or 2008)
- Microsoft® IIS 5.0 or higher
- 1GB of RAM
- Minimum System Requirements for Database Server:
- Microsoft® Windows® Server operating systems (2000, 2003, or 2008)
- 1GB of RAM
- Disk space (average record size is 10k with no photo; 20k with a photo
- Databases Supported:
- Microsoft® Desktop Engine (MSDE)
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2005 or 2008 Express
- Microsoft® SQL Server® (2000, 2005 or 2008)
- Oracle (9i or higher)
- Define fields for visitor, employee, package and asset forms. EasyLobby® SVM™ offers 48 user-defined fields in total: 24 fields for visitor, 12 for employee, six for packages and six for assets.
- Gain complete control over visitor form fields, including renaming labels and tabs, show/hid, enable/disable, setting required fields and data capture from ID scans.
- Create and manage your own lists for reasons, categories, clearances and more.
- EasyLobby stores its information in a database file called a Visitor Log
- EasyLobby SVM supports two types of Visitor Logs: Microsoft® Access database logs and ODBC (open database connectivity) database logs. ODBC database logs include MSDE, MS SQL Server and Oracle databases.
Integration with Access Control, Human Resources, and Other Systems
- Seamless integration with over 40 of the leading access control systems to provide select visitors with customized card access from the EasyLobby SVM interface.
- Import employee list(s) from any ODBC database or Active Directory, with auto scheduling and updating.
- Employ flexible data import and export functions.
Support single sign-on, with hooks for alternative authentication methods.
To place an order for HID Global EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.