An excerpt from Redwire
When reviewing a hospital for security, there are many areas to cover. Below is a checklist to help when walking around the hospital. Don’t forget to stay in compliance too!
- Entry and Exit points
- Patient and Visitors Parking areas
- Unlocked Exits , Lounge areas and waiting rooms
- Restricted Areas – Authorized Personnel only
- Limits the risk of exposure to hazardous materials by unauthorized entries etc.
- Only providing access to authorized family and personnel.
- Entry and Exits to In-patient areas