The Ilco® Bravo III with EZ-Jaw® meets the needs of any locksmith who needs a key duplication machine capable of clean, accurate cuts for cylinder and automotive key blanks, as well as Titan® and older GM® with 90 degree first cut bitting characteristics. The Bravo III features EZ-Jaw four-position vise jaws with exceptional key gripping ability.
Equipped with the CU50A cutter, a durable cobalt steel cutter, and a cutting guide, the Bravo III is designed for precise key cutting and duplication. Applications include onsite key duplication for Industrial Facilities and Property Management.
- Wide spacing between vise jaws accommodates longer keys and those with large heads.
- Versatile four-position EZ-Jaw® vise jaws securely grip virtually all residential, commercial, and automotive keys, including double-sided types, without requiring adapters. Designed with the user in mind, they can quickly be rotated from one clamping position to another without lifting first.
- Carriage is spring loaded, provides consistent cutting pressure, and reduces potential for miscuts.
- Automatic cutter start feature controlled by micro-switch is activated by raising or lowering the carriage.
- Precise adjustments. A tracer point with micrometer dial regulation makes it quick and easy to adjust depth of cut; simple to replace when worn.
- Carriage release button can only be activated when the key gauges are in the down position, preventing potential cutter contact.
- Two carriage shafts ensure sensitivity and precision in the cutting movement.
- Features a “soft-touch” deburring nylon brush.
|Motor:||110V standard; 1⁄ 4 hp capacitor start|
|Cutter:||CU50A milling cutter, flat left side, cobalt steel|
|Dimensions:||15”W x 20” D x 10” H (38cm x 51cm x 25cm)|
|Weight:||47 lbs. (21.4kg)|
To place your order for a Ilco® Bravo III with EZ-Jaw®, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.