The Ilco Futura Pro Key Machine is the latest in electronic key cutters offering a variety of features for the professional key cutters and an intuitive user interface for less experienced users. Its easy interface and versatility as an electronic key cutter make it a valuable addition to any locksmith who wants to be able to duplicate, cut by code, decode and copy keys including edge-cut, laser-cut, Tibbe, tubular, and dimple key types.
The Futura Pro is outfitted with a WiFi interface to Kreate-A-Key/Instacode for quick online referencing to assist with coded key cuts. Save time and resources by using a code to instantly cut an exact duplicate key without personally being in the field to inspect the original key.
Edge Cut and Cruciform Station
- Decode via optical reader to OEM specifications
- Copy by original function via optical reader for exact duplication of originals
- Guided calibration of the cutting station.
- Four position jaw (clamp) accommodates a wide variety of keys
Laser and Dimple Station
- Decode and copy by electrical contact to OEM specifications
- Automatic Calibration of “Z” Axis
- Interchangeable clamp jaws
- Optional Accessories expand capabilities to include Tibbe®, tubular and more
- Fast cutting cycles; cutters reach speeds of 1,585 rpm (edge cut keys) and 12,100 rpm (laser/dimple keys)
- Quick start up, fast response times
- Two USB ports; one for charging the tablet and a second port for tethering the tablet and to connect USB flash drive to import code tables or for machine software updates
- Tip stop tool for the edge cut clamp station (position 4)
- Kreate-A-Key / Instacode Interface included
- LED lighting and visual process control (white = ready, yellow = cutting in process, green = cutting complete)
- Built-in hood accessory tray for tools and/or keys
- Integrated tool holder for cutters and tracers
Touch Screen, Wi-Fi Innovation
- 10″ (254 mm) tablet, with removable stand
- Step by step menu prompts to simplify key selection, cutter, clamp, position etc.
- Key cut preview to check and correct worn keys
- Shortcut card search function eliminates manual entry
- Guided, step-by-step updating procedure
|Power Supply:||90/264V – 50/60 Hz|
|Movements:||3 axes (special bushings) driven by step motors on rectified roller guides|
|Carriage Runs:/td>||Axis X 1.18″ (30mm), Axis Y 1.97″ (50mm), Axis Z 1.06″ (27mm)|
|Dimensions:||12.52″ W (318mm) x 16.26″D (413mm) 20.47″ H (522mm) with tablet, 13.38″ H (340mm) without tablet|
|Weight:||44 lbs (20 kg)|
|Warranty:||2 years (machine and tablet)|
|Edge Cutter:||Cutter 01F FUTURA PRO D747276ZB|
|Laser Cutter:||Cutter 01LW D747838ZB|
|Dimple Cutter:||Cutter 01D D742867ZB|
|Edge Cut Jaw:||Clamp 01V D942846ZR|
|Laser/Dimple Jaw:||01J D943253ZR, 02J D943254ZR, 19J D744023ZB (Ford®, VW®/Audi® Porsche®)|
|Laser/Dimple Tracers:||01T D942565ZR, 02T D942866ZR Tip Stop (pos 4) D946007ZR USB PEN D947837ZR|
To place your order for an Ilco Futura Pro Key Machine, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.