The Speed 044 Semi Automatic Key Duplicator is the latest series in Ilco’s key duplicators. The Ilco Speed 044 is designed with safety and quick-cutting features in mind to assist with saving time and efficiently chewing through a locksmith’s workload.
Easy to use: Once keys are loaded, the spring loaded carriage is engaged by the press of a button. The lever is then moved manually to control the carriage movement during the cutting cycle.
- The spring loaded carriage is engaged by the press of a button and applies a consistent cutting pressure while in automatic mode
- Four sided, nickel plated jaws for clamping the majority of all edge cut/flat type keys. Smooth rotation by simply twisting into position.
- Slotted jaw surfaces accommodate tip stop bars and a rigid shoulder gauge design to allow for greater accuracy when loading and gauging keys.
- Wide spacing 3 1/2” (88.9 mm) spacing between clamps accommodate large bow (head) and long blade keys, including flip style keys
- Depth tracer system with micro adjustment for precise calibration in increments of .00098” (0.025mm)
- TiN (Titanium Nitride) coated cutter for longer life and oxidation resistance
- Nylon deburring brush
- Electro-magnetic “main” safety switch with a separate cutter motor switch for easy access.
- Large transparent cutter safety shield contains chips and provides a storage area for accessories
- Large drawer-type swarf (chip) tray under the carriage for easy access
- Mounting bracket included for securing the machine to counter
- Two year warranty
|Maximum absorbed power:||2.8 Amp, 200 Watt|
|Cutter motor:||single phase and speed|
|Movements:||by ball joint on rectified carriage|
|Tool Speed:||1350 rpm|
|Carriage Runs:||1.65” (42 mm)|
|Cutter:||TiN (Titanium Nitride) coated|
|Brush:||Nylon, 5/8” (15.87 mm) bristles|
|Dimensions:||Width: 22.8” (580 mm)|
|Depth:||18.1” (460 mm)|
|Height:||9.8” (250 mm)|
|Weight::||31 lbs.(14 kg)|
To place an order for an Ilco Speed 044 Semi Automatic Key Duplicator or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.