The Jet HS2000 High Security Cutting Machine is a manual key cutter able to duplicate a wide variety of high security side mill and dimple style keys. The HS2000 cuts with precision by using patented spring-loaded tracer pins and a synchronized tilting vise for ensuring proper duplication cuts.
- Solid cast construction
- Exclusive Key Clamp for old or worn out security keys – provides a firm clamping surface to accurately duplicate otherwise troublesome keys
- Originate high security keys by using space and depth guides
- Includes selection of 4 cutters – 2.5mm, 3mm, 90° x 105° (2-sided cutter) and 95° x 100° (2-sided cutter) as well as (2) 2-sided tracers: a 2.5mm flat x 88° angled and 3mm flat x 88°
- Includes all adjustment tools needed as well as tip stops
- Bright LED work light
- Spring-loaded cross plates for precise sidewinder tracing and cutting
- Works for sidewinder (outside or inside “worn” cuts) and dimple keys
- Synchronized pitch angle adjustment jaws up to 45°
- Integrated storage drawer
- Includes assortment of sample high security blades to practice on
|Shipping weight:||42 lbs.|
|Size:||8″ wide (13″ including lever width) x 10.5″ deep x 15″ high|
To place your order for a Jet HS2000 High Security Cutting Machine, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.