The Kaba E-Plex 5700 Series Pushbutton Lever Lock does the job of two electronic door locks in one with dual credential types (proximity card and PIN access) and programmable for dual credential access. The E-Plex’s LectroBolt feature shaves time off of the installation process by not requiring any complicated installation with the risk of pinched wires. Up to 3,000 users and 30,000 audit trail events can be stored locally on each device along with up 16 different programmable access schedules and 32 different programmable holidays/vacations.
The Kaba E-Plex 5700 Series is also compatible with most major brands of exit device making it easily integrated with most access control systems.
- No Wires: E-Plex’s LectroBolt feature shaves time off of the installation process; no wires are required
- Locking Device Options:
- Cylindrical: Cylindrical latch with 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating
- Rim Exit Device: Compatible with most major brands of exit device making it easily integrated with most access control systems (Exit Device and Mounting Hardware not included)
- American Standard Mortise: With 1″ (25 mm) and 1-1/4” (32 mm) face plate; with and without deadbolt
- Number of Users: 3,000 (per lock) with software; 300 in LearnLok mode
- Programming: Programmed via keypad using LearnLok Feature without any software or with optional E-Plex Enterprise Software to manage a lot of doors and users
- Handing: Non-handed (Comes pre-assembled for left-hand door installations)
- Key Override: Key-in-Lever/Knob cylinders, SFIC, large format removable cores
- Access schedules—up to 16 different access schedules may be programmed into lock
- Holiday/Vacation—up to 32 different holiday/ vacation blocks may be programmed into lock
- Operation Modes:
- PIN access
- Passage: can be toggled on/off or can be pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Authority Levels: Five different levels allow who has access to specific lock functions, including: Service Codes—programmed for one-time access or “come-and-go” access for 1 to 24 hours
- User Parameters:
- Code length: adjustable to accept 4 – 8 digits
- Anti-tamper lockout: adjustable from 3 – 9 invalid attempts with an adjustable period of 0 – 90 seconds
- Re-lock time: adjustable from 2 – 20 seconds
|Construction:||Extra heavy-duty Grade 1 lock; cylindrical lockset, solid cast housings; solid cast zinc levers, cylindrical drive wear tested for extensive use in indoor and outdoor applications|
|Handing:||Non-handed: pre-assembled for left-hand door installation—easily changed in the field|
|Exit Device Hub Rotation:||Up to 60º|
|Minimum Stile Required:||5″ (127 mm)|
E-Plex 5000 Series Lock – Change the Master User Access Code
To place your order for a Kaba E-Plex 5700 Series Pushbutton Lever Lock or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.