Kaba Ilco Corp. has announced the addition of a dual lever, manually operated key machine for standard (edge cut) key types. The dual lever design provides ultimate control of both the lateral movement and depth of cut on each pass over the key blank.
Features include a tracer point with micrometer dial regulation adjustments, HSS Super Rapid Steel cutter and four-position vise jaws that clamp a variety of keys without special adapters. Economical, accurate and easy to operate, the Speed is the perfect choice for either counter or mobile use.
For operator controlled cutting of edge cut cylinder, automotive and cruciform keys; the Speed Duplicator is the perfect choice for either counter or mobile use. The dual lever design provides ultimate control of both the lateral movement and depth of cut on each pass over the key blank.
- Manually controlled depth of cut
- Versatile four-position vise jaws securely clamp a wide variety of keys without the need for special adapters.
- Wide spacing between vise jaws accommodates longer blade keys and large bow (head) keys
- Maximum length of cuts 1.65” (42mm)
- Vise jaw handles require only a slight locking pressure to provide a firm grip on keys
- Ergonomically designed dual levers provide comfort and control
- Movement by ball joint on rectified carriage for both lateral movement and depth of cut
- Transparent safety cutter shield
- Carriage design reduces accumulation of shavings and dust
- Tracer point with micrometer dial regulation makes precise depth adjustments to the hundredth millimeter
- Removable chip tray for easy clean up
- High Speed Steel (HSS) Super Rapid Steel Cutter ensures smooth, clean cuts
- Features a “Soft Touch” nylon key deburring brush
- Equipped with a 120V-60Hz; ¼ hp motor
- Compatible with most inverters and generators that supply 500 watts (continuous) or higher output (120 Volt AC)
- Main power switch with separate motor start up switch for additional safety
- Motor: Single phase and speed 120V-60 Hz; 1⁄4 hp
- Cutter Speed: 720 rpm
- Vise Jaws: Four-position Rotating
- Cutter: HSS Super Rapid Steel D935282ZR
- Brush: Soft Touch Nylon D934958ZR
- Dimensions: 15.74”W x 18.11”D x 11.81”H (400mm x 460mm x 300mm)
- Weight: 30.8lb (14kg)
To place your order for a Kaba Ilco: Speed Key Duplicator, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kathleen Kempf is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.