Kaba Ilco has launched a new key machine called the UC199. The UC199 duplicated Edge Cut Automotive, Cylinder and Cruciform Keys.
UC199 is an electronic, compact and high precision key cutting machine for single side, and double sided flat keys and cruciform keys. It combines precision and ease of use and offers high quality results due to it’s innovative functions and laser technology.
- Precise duplication with the electronic optical reader
- Compact and ergonomic shape
- High quality carbide cutter (standard)
- Two types of uses: Stand-Alone and PC driven
- Fast key cutting cycle
- Semi-automatic gauging function for both standard and automatic clamp
- Communication with Ilco Kreate-A-Key™ and other software programs in the industry
- Web updates available for Kreate-A-Key™
- Motor: 120V; 60 Hz
- Cutter: D734801ZB U01W
- Dimensions: 15.6”W x 21.4” D x 15.2” H (39.6 cm x 54.3 cm x 38.6 cm)
- Weight: 94.8 lbs. (43 kg) w/standard clamp, 110.2 lbs. (50 kg) w/optional feeder unit
- Optional: Automatic Electronic Key Feeder (no compressed air required)
To place your order for a Kaba Ilco UC199 Key Machine, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.