The Keyline Ninja Laser Key Cutting Machine is an all-in-one laser key cutting machine capable of cutting high security automotive laser keys and any edge cut keys, double sided automotive keys, padlock keys, commercial & residential cylinder keys, furniture keys, and more. Combining mechanical and electronic precision the Keyline Ninja Laser can cut by code, depth, and can decode all types of key cuts.
- Operates by touch screen
- LED lighting
- Safety shield
- Updates offered via web
- Power supply: 230V 50Hz / 110V 60Hz / 100V 50-60 Hz
- Electronic Equipment: Mainboard with ARM Cortex A8 CPU, 256 MB RAM, NAND 1 GB memory, high resolution axes control
- External Connections: 2 USB 2.0 ports; 2 RS232 serial ports; 1 LAN port
- Key Reading / Decoding System: Electric contact
- Lighting: LED – lighted cutting bay
- Movements/Axes: 2 stepper motor-operated axes
- Absorption: 250W (35W in stand-by)
- Dimensions: 13” x 16” x 12”
- Weight: 44 lbs.
|Flat Key Side||Laser Key Side|
|Jaws||4 faces||Jaw AC|
|Motor||Asynchronous, 0.18 Kw||DC electronic motor|
|Cutter||63mm [edge cut]||2.5mm [high security]|
|Cutter Speed||Asynchronous, 1500-3000 rpm||DC electronic, 6000rpm|
Keyline Ninja Laser | Search by keyblank, decode and cut of edge cut keys
Keyline Ninja Laser | Cut by code of Ford Tibbe keys
To place an order for a Keyline Ninja Key Cutting Machine or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.