The Keyscan K-PROX3 Proximity Reader is an adaptable multiple mounting optioned proximity reader designed for access control systems with 125kHz proximity reader requirements. The K-PROX3 is made for exclusive use with Keyscan’s Present3 and facility lockdown functions.
- Provides an innovative ‘heartbeat’ technology. If this heartbeat is interrupted due to wiring fault or damage, an alarm condition is triggered by the Keyscan control panel when enhanced features are activated
- New dedicated LED indicators for Keyscan Present3 and facility lock down features (requires firmware 9.39 and K-PC1 programming card)
- On board beeper to generate audible tones or sound a local “door-held-open” alert
- Versatile mounting options with 2-in-1, mullion or single gang, electrical box mounting applications
- Epoxy encased electronics are well-suited for both interior or exterior use
- Impressive read range
- Durable, weather-resistant construction for reliable operation and long usage even in harsh environments
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Power Requirements:||12V DC, 80mA|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° C to 66° C (-40° F to 150.8° F)|
|Installation:||Installation and wiring of systems must be in accordance with the National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70|
|Connections:||Connections must be in accordance with NFPA 70. Reader and/or control unit power sources must not be connected to a receptacle controlled by a switch|
To place an order for a Keyscan K-PROX3 Proximity Reader or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.