The LCN 4040XP Series are door closers that meet ADA requirements, UL and cUL listing conditions for self-closing doors without hold. They’re tested and certified under the ANSI Standards A156.4, Grade 1 for use on labeled fire doors, durable and built to high standards. The LCN 4040XP Series Heavy-Duty Door Closers have applications in Healthcare and Hospitals, Multi-Family Housing, Property Management, Industrial Facilities, Senior Living, and School & University Facilities.
Features and Benefits
- Fast & Accurate Installation
- Strongest pinion ever at 3/4” journal diameter
- Widest bearing ever at 5/8”
- Double heat-treated Steel Pinion; Stronger pinion teeth
- Cast Iron & Forged Steel Arm
- All Weather Fluid
- LCN® Fast™ Power Adjust
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish
- Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners
- Non-sized cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 5’0” and exterior doors to 4’0”
- Closer can mount hinge side, top jamb, or parallel arm (with PA bracket) on either right or left swinging doors
- Closers to meet ADA requirements
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions is available with powder coat only
- UL & cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, Grade 1
LCN 4040XP Series Door Closer
To place your order for a LCN 4040XP Series Heavy-Duty Surface-Mounted Door Closer or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.