The Linear 212LS Electronic Access Control Doorgard® is a durable, weatherproof PIN access lockset made for usage in nearly any commercial access control system. The Linear 212LS is ANSI/BHMA A156.2 (2003) compliant and boasts a 2-year limited warranty. Designed to operate off of four AA batteries, this lockset estimates 15,000 keypad activations before battery changes, and each lockset can store up to 120 unique access codes.
Applications for the Linear 212LS Electronic Access Control Doorgard locksets include interior and exterior door in Commercial and Industrial Facilities, Multi-Family Housing and Property Management.
- Standard IEI programming
- Durable construction designed to last more than 10 years
- Clutch lever design
- Long battery life (15,000 keypad activations) with low battery alert
- Passwords are stored during battery removal
- Easy to install into a standard cylindrical door prep (ANSI 151.8)
- 15 minute installation; all mounting hardware included
- Master password control system
- 120 user codes
- Invalid code lockout for 20 seconds after 3 incorrect password attempts
- Override key for emergency situations (2 keys included)
- 2-year limited warranty
|Lock Body:||Grade 2 electronic cylindrical lockset with clutch mechanism|
|Backset:||2-3/8″ and 2-3/4″|
|Strike Plate:||2-3/4″ “T” strike|
|Cylinder:||Solid brass US Standard|
|Finish:||Available in Brushed Chrome (26D) and Polished Brass (US3)|
|Size:||8.4L x 7.3W x 10.2H (in) / 21.4L x 18.5W x 25.9H (cm)|
|Compliance Standards:||ANSI/BHMA A 156.2-2003|
|Working voltage:||4 AA Batteries 1.5V alkaline batteries, DC 6V (batteries not included)|
|Static power consumption:||Less than 30μA|
|Service life of batteries:||For opening a door 15,000 times in normal cases|
|Number of Codes:||120|
|Password length:||1– 6 digits|
|Low voltage indicator:||4.8V|
To place your order for a Linear 212LS Electronic Access Control Doorgard, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.