The Lockey USA EC-790 Locker Lock is a locker security solution ideal for school and universities where re-keying efforts drain resources and time. When used with the remote allocation system, the EC-790 locks can be managed remotely or it can be operated as a standalone for public or private use.
Applications for the Lockey USA EC-790 Locker Lock include School and University lockers and all types of commercial and corporate fitness center locker rooms.
- Public, Private and Remote Allocation System user modes
- Fits most standard metal lockers “out of the box”
- Simple click together fit, with 2 nuts to secure
- Designed to work with locking bar lifter
- ADA compliant as standard
- Key override
- Up to 80,000 operations per pair of batteries
- Battery condition indicator
- Audible key press (can be turned on/off)
- Re-lock indicator
- 4 digit user code (can be set by user)
- 8 digit master code
- Technician mode
- For Internal Use only
|Power:||2 x AA Battery (Alkaline)|
|Operations:||Up to 80,000 cycles per pair of AA batteries|
|Low Battery:||LED indicator lights with battery condition indicator|
|Material:||Heavy duty zinc die-cast construction|
Lockey USA EC-790 Electronic Locker Lock Installation Video
To place your order for an Lockey USA EC-790 Locker Lock or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.