The Lockey USA TB200 Hydraulic Gate Closer is a heavy-duty closer that makes use of a hydraulic closing system focused with closing gates in a controlled manner for pedestrian entrances/exits such as pool areas.
Applications for Lockey USA Pedestrian Gate Closers include Multi-Family Housing and Property Management entrance/exits.
- Closes large and small gates up to 250 lbs. (depending on the model) easily and gently
- Hydraulic/Nitrogen Gas controlled closing speed
- Installs on side, top, middle or bottom of right or left hand gates
- Mounts on opening side of gate, pushing the gate closed
- Maximum opening angle of 100 degrees (LockeyUSA recommends use of a mechanical stop to restrict opening angle)
- Mounting brackets and fitting bar included
- The TB200/400/600 is not compatible with gates less than 30 inches wide
- Also available in Stainless Steel (TB200-SS/TB400-SS/TB600-SS)
TB200 | TB400 | TB600 Opening Force Chart
|Gate Closer||36″ Gate||48″ Gate||60″ Gate||Constant Closing Pressure|
|ADDED OPENING FORCE|
|No Closer||3/4 lb.||1/2 lb.||1/4 lb.||0|
|TB200||6 lbs.||4 lbs.||3 lbs.||45 lbs.|
|TB400||10 lbs.||8 lbs.||6 lbs.||90 lbs.|
|TB600||13 lbs.||10 lbs.||8 lbs.||135 lbs.|
|ADDED FORCE AT 45° OPEN|
|TB200||7 lbs.||5 lbs.||4.5 lbs.|
|TB400||13 lbs.||9.5 lbs.||8 lbs.|
|TB600||18.5 lbs.||13.5 lbs.||12 lbs.|
TB200 | TB400 | TB600 Technical Overview
|Max. Gate Weight||50-125 lbs.||75-175 lbs.||150-250 lbs.|
|Max. Gate Width||36-52 in.||40-64 in.||44-72 in.|
|Max. Opening Angle||100°||100°||100°|
|Type of Gate Material||Vinyl, Steel, Wood||Vinyl, Steel, Wood||Vinyl, Steel, Wood|
|Closing/Latch Method||Hydraulic/Nitrogen Gas||Hydraulic/Nitrogen Gas||Hydraulic/Nitrogen Gas|
|Hinge Arrangements||In-line or Offset||In-line or Offset||In-line or Offset|
|Min./Max. Operating Temperatures||15°F/100°F|
|Opening Pressure||~3-7 lbs.||~6-12 lbs.||~8-18 lbs.|
Lockey USA TB200 | TB400 | TB600 Pedestrian Hydraulic Gate Closer
To place your order for a Lockey USA Pedestrian Hydraulic Gate Closer, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.