The LSDA 260 Series Heavy-Duty Deadbolt is a deadbolt with a removable shroud which surrounds the latchbolt and a free-spinning solid metal collar encases the cylinder, resisting most physical attacks. The 260 Series can be outfitted in single or double cylinder functions and with popular Small Format Interchangable Core (SFIC) prep, WR5 or SC4 keyways.
Applications for the LSDA 260 Series Heavy-Duty Deadbolt include commercial and heavy residential usage in exterior and interior doors such as in Offices, Commercial Properties, Residences, Multi-Family Housing, Industrial Sites and Property Management.
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA 156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2; Latch is UL Listed for 3-hour fire doors, included
- Bolt: In Canada, this deadbolt has a 2-3/4″ Backset sold with the deadbolt with an optional 2-3/8″ Backset available. In the USA, this deadbolt has an adjustable 2-3/8″ to 2-3/4″ Backset sold with deadbolt.
- Handing: Non-Handed
- Materials: Zinc, Brass, Steel
- Strike: 2-3/4″ x 1-1/8″ reinforced type faceplate with 2 long screws, plus standard 4-7/8″ x 1-1/4″ ASA strike for metal jambs
- Door Prep: 2-1/8″ diameter bore, 1″ crossbore; Removable Anti-Pry Shield
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ — 1-3/4″
- Keying: Available in SC4 or WR5, Small Format Interchangeable Cylinder (SFIC) available
- Single Cylinder
- Double Cylinder
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.