The LSDA DC6124BC is a door closer designed to retrofit the most popular door closer preparation. Door opening force can be adjusted in power from 1 to 4. This closer is recommended for use on interior and exterior door with low to moderate traffic.
Typical applications including office buildings, commercial buildings, apartments, hotels, and retails stores.
Specifications & Features:
- ANSI/BHMA A156.4, Grade 2
- UL listed (USA and Canada)
- UL10C fire-rated
- ADA compliant for barrier-free doors
- Size/Power: Size 1-4, adjustable
- Adjustments: Back check (BC), closing speed and latch speed
- Cover: Optional cover is available
- Handing: Non-handed
- Arms: Standard tri-pack for regular, top jamb, and parallel arm installations. Optional arms available.
- Cast aluminum body;
- Heat-treated rack & pinion
- Cast-steel arms
- All-temperature oil
- Door Size: Up to 42″ door width
- Door Weight: 187 lbs
- Opening Swing: 180°
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.