The LSDA DC6816 is a heavy-duty door closer designed for high traffic openings. The cast iron closer body and forged steel arms are designed to deliver years of service and it is well-suited for the high traffic demands of institutional applications. This closer is recommended for use on either interior and exterior doors.
Precision needle bearings and high-quality oil deliver smooth operation at a wide range of temperatures. Adjustable Back Check (BC) enables you to set the openings, as well as the closing speed. The door opening force, which may be limited to meet accessibility codes, can be field adjusted from size 1 to 6.
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1, UL listed for U.S. and Canada; UL10C Fire-Rated, ADA compliant for barrier-free doors
- Sizes: Adjustable Size 1-6
- Adjustments: Back Check (BC), Closing Speed and Latch Speed
- Cover: Full size cover, included
- Handing: Non-Handed
- Arms: Standard tri-pack for regular, top jamb, and parallel arm installations. Optional arms available.
- Materials: Cast iron body; heat-treated rack & pinion; Forged Steel arms; all-temperature oil
- Door Size: Up to 55″ door width
- Door Weight: 330 pounds
- Opening Swing: 180°
Do you have a question, or need a quote? Contact your local IDN Branch, or feel free to fill out our IDN Experts Follow-up form below.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.