The LSDA DC914 Series Surface Door Closer is a commercial closer designed to retrofit the most popular closer door preparation. It includes an adjustable Back Check (BC) feature that allows you to control the opening, as well as the closing speed. Door opening force can be varied by adjusting the power from 1 to 4. This closer is recommended for use on interior and exterior doors with moderate to high traffic. Typical applications include Office Building, Commercial Buildings, and Retail Stores.
- Certifications: BHMA/ANSI A156.4 Grade 1, UL listed (USA and Canada), UL 10C Fire-Rated, ADA compliant for barrier-free doors
- Size/Power: Size 1-4, Adjustable
- Adjustments: Back Check (BC), Closing Speed and Latch Speed
- Cover: Optional cover is available
- Handing: Non-Handed
- Arms: Standards forged steel tri-pack for regular, top jamb, and parallel arm installations
- Materials: Cast Aluminum body; heat treated rack & pinion; Forged steel arms; all-temperature oil
- Door size: Up to 43″ door width
- Door Weight: 187 lbs.
- Opening Swing: 180°
Do you have a question, or need a quote? Contact your local IDN Branch, or feel free to fill out our IDN Experts Follow-up form below. Visit LSDA.com for more information on DC914 Series Surface Door Closers.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.