The LSDA Magnetic Door Holder keeps doors open, even those equipped with closers, until released by an external switch. Private offices become more private when the door is closed behind a visitor or for an important phone call. Corridor fire barrier doors in nursing homes might be held open until triggered by the fire alarm system. These devices are recommended for use on interior or exterior doors, and is for wood, metal or aluminum. Typical applications include Offices and Corridor Fire Doors.
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA 156.15, UL Listed releasing device
- Types: Surface mount, extended reach
- Handing: Non-handed
- Materials: Steel Aluminum
- Voltage: Dual 12/24V DC
- Power: 100mA @ 12V DC; 50mA @ 24V DC
- Dimensions: 3.15″ x 3.15″ x 3.9″
- Holding Force: 160 lbs
- Special Feature: Built-in spike suppressor has circuitry to protect the device in the event of an electrical surge
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.