The LSDA MLF-Series Mortise Lock offers excellent strength and security. An over-sized escutcheon makes this an excellent retrofit product, and the lever design is compliant with ADA and other accessibility codes. These locks are recommended for use on exterior and interior doors.
Typical applications include offices, hospitals, schools, multi-family buildings, industrial sites and public buildings.
Features & Specifications:
- ANSI/BHMA 156.13 2005 Series 1000, Grade 1
- Latch is UL listed (USA and Canada) for 3-hour fire doors, included
- 2-3/4” backset
- 1″ deadbolt projection
- 3/4” latch projection
- Handing: Easily reversible without disassembly
- Materials: Zinc, brass and steel
- Strike: 4-7/8” x 1-1/4“
- Design: Savannah (SA), Ann Arbor (AA)
- Door Prep: Full mortise, escutcheons 2-1/2” x 8-1/4” with jumbo T-Turn
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4“
- Equipped with 1-1/4” SC4 mortise cylinder
- Accepts standard 1-1/4” mortise cylinders including SFIC
- Classroom Intruder
- Storeroom with Deadbolt
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.