The LSDA PD920 Series Standard Duty Exit Device is a low-profile exit device available in rim- or vertical rod, and is designed with narrow stile aluminum and glass doors in mind. Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 3, the PD920 Series is also UL listed (USA and Canada) for panic-rated and fire-rated hardware. The PD920 Series is applicable in exterior or interior doors and ideal for stores, office parks, warehouses and industrial sites.
Features / Specifications
- Certifications: Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 3, UL listed panic- and fire-rated
- Latch: Deadlocking Latch
- PD921/PD923: 36″ (32.8″ actual length; can be cut back to 24.8″ from head cover to end cap) or 48″ (44.8″ actual length; can be cut back to 36.8″ from head cover to end cap)
- PD922: 38″ (37.88″ actual length; can be cut back to 29.8″ from head cover to end cap)
- Handing: Non-Handed
- Materials: Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Strike: Surface applied; double door strike is available
- Door Types: Commercial wood and hollow metal; narrow stile “storefront” doors
- Door Prep: Surface application, plus trim prep; Standard fits 3’0″ wood or metal doors. Optional devices fit up to 4’0″
- Dogging: Hex key
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4″
- Stile Width: Minimum 4-1/4″ (PD922 Series Minimum 2″)
- Projection: Maximum 2-1/2″
- Keying: LR and KR trims come with SC1 rekeyable 6-pin cylinders and are compatible with LSDA C500 replacement cylinders, as well as many other retrofit cylinders including most high-security brands. W92, FP9240, LE9250, and TP9250 trims use mortise or rim cylinders in any keyway.
To place your order for a LSDA PD920 Series Standard Duty Exit Device, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch. Visit LSDA.com for more information on LSDA PD920 Series Standard Duty Exit Devices.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.