The transport-ready M-Scope Walk-Through Metal Detector is a dynamic metal detector featuring a battery that can last 40 hours. Furthermore, once collapsed to its transport configuration it can be moved by a single individual to fit in a car or van. Ultimately, it’s mobility and standalone features that make the M-Scope metal detector an ideal component to impromptu checkpoints.
The M-Scope Walk-Through Metal Detector’s mobile feature and overall adaptability make it an ideal application for anywhere impromptu security checkpoints are wanted typically found in Schools and Universities.
- Portable and Permanent Security
- Single person assembly without tools – in less than 5 minutes
- Operates approximately 40 hours on rechargeable batteries, included
- Universal Power Adaptor/Charger
(Adaptor kit available for non USA receptacles)
- Three Sensor Zones with Brilliant LED Detection Indicators
- Head-to-Toe, Zone Specific Detection
- 100 Levels of Sensitivity, Adjustable
- Environmentally sealed keypad with security access control
- Brilliant LED Bar Graph Indicates Target Strength
- Lighted LED Displays MScope Configuration
- Memory Feature Stores Settings for Multiple Operating Environments
- Multi-Mode Traffic Counter
- Factory and User Definable Presets
- Access Menus/Password Protection
- Adjustable Volume Control
|Portable Dimensions:||37” (.94 m) x 23” (.61 m) x 26” (.66 m)|
|Weight:||83 lbs. (40 kilos) approximately|
|Temp:||-20 C to +60 C (-4F to +140F)|
|Relative Humidity:||95% non-condensing|
|Made in U.S.A patented technology|
In conclusion, contact your local IDN branch to place an order for an M-Scope Walk-Through Metal Detector or to ask for a quote.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.