The Major Manufacturing, Inc. HIT-44 Drillmaster Jig is a multi-installation jig designed for pin-point accuracy. This installation jig is safe for a variety of door types and sizes and designed to save time and resources with door prep by being precise and limiting damage done to doors. Constructed with machined aluminum, the HIT-44 Drillmaster is built with accuracy and strength in mind.
Jaws are soft-padded to protect door surface insuring a firm grip. Backset can be changed from 2⅜” to 2¾” with a turn of a knob. Interchangeable adapters allow the use of auger bits, multi-spur bits or hole saws. Multi-spur guide is removable to allow the use of hole saws for steel door installations. Unique new design permits positive grip to door. Centering of latch hole completely adjustable. All bushings & parts serviceable if required.
- Back-set can be changed from 2⅜” to 2¾” with a turn of a knob
- Interchangeable adapters allow the use of Auger Bits, Multi-Spur Bits or Hole Saws
- Solid construction using cast and machined aluminum
- Jaws are soft-padded to protect door surface insuring a firm grip
- Multi-Spur Guide is removable to allow the use of Hole Saws for steel door installations
- Unique new design permits positive grip to door
(2) 1½” Breakout Plates/Hole Saw Adapter
(2) 2⅛” Breakout Plates/Hole Saw Adapter
(1) Adapter For 1″ Bit
(1) Adapter For ⅞” Bit
(1) Brass Adapter For Multi Spur Bit
To place your order for a Major Mfg., Inc. HIT-44 Drillmaster Multi-Installation Jig, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.