The Marks USA Survivor 95-Series Grade 1 Lever Lockset is a high-grade lockset made to meet requirements for nearly any building code. Built for applications that see an unusual amount of punishment, the Survivor 95-Series comes backed by Marks lifetime mechanical warranty and a long list of certifications and listings.
- ANSI-A156.2 Grade 1, UL listed 3 Hour Fire Rating
- Stainless steel retractor
- UL Listed, 3 hour fire rated
- ADA compliant
- Miami-Dad High Velocity Hurricane, Florida Building Code, High Velocity Hurricane Zone compliant
- Backset: 2-3/4“, 2-3/8” Available
- Latch #1834, Front: 1-1/8″ x 2-1/4″; Throw: 9/16″; Stainless steel nose
- Levers: Solid cast Zamac; w/ 1/2″ return (except 395 & 495)
- Roses: Thru-bolted, 3-7/16″ dia., spring loaded 2-#10 thru-bolts
- Strike: #1135, 4-7/8″ ASA curved lip strike
- Door thickness: 1-5/8″ to 1-7/8″; For 1-3/8″ door use K1904 spacer
- Cylinder: MARKS “C” keyway, 6 pin w/ 2 keys
IC Core Models:
- Interchangeable Core models for 6 or 7 pin cores (not included)
- Accepts: Marks, Marks HI-SECURITY™, Medeco®, KeyMark™, Falcon, Schlage® small format & Best®.
- IC core tailpieces are included
- Note: 395 Series is not available with IC core
- Electrified Functions:
- Available with Clutch
- Request to Exit switch in both the Electrified (FEL & FEU) and Storeroom Functions
- Activating the inside lever for egress initiates the built-in REX output, providing a momentary signal for the access control REX input for alarm shunt during egress with all the features of the Survivor Electrified Lockset
- 100% Duty Cycle 24v AC/DC, supplied w/ bridge rectifier
- eU – 210 ma; el – 125 ma
- 195: American Lever (Shown in photo)
- 295: Crescent Lever
- 395: Monaco Lever
- 495: Tital Lever
To place an order for a Marks USA 195 Series “Survivor” Grade 1 Lever Lockset or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.