The Master Lock Magnum® Padlocks are commercial grade, enhanced security lock designed to withstand outdoor applications with an added degree of strength. Magnum® Padlocks are laminated and encased in stainless steel to create an improved weather-resistance. Magnum® Padlock shackles are octagonal, chrome-plated boron-carbide and come outfitted with a dual-ball bearing locking mechanism.
- Stainless steel body cover and top and bottom plates for exceptional weatherability
- 2″ (51mm) wide laminated steel body for superior durability
- 1″ (25mm) octagonal boron carbide shackle is 50% harder than hardened steel
- Chrome-plated shackle for excellent rust resistance
- Superior pry resistance with dual-ball bearing locking
- Can be keyed into existing K1 or WP4 Edge® keyways
To place an order for Master Lock Magnum® Padlocks or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.