The Master Lock 1652 Series built-in combination lock promises not only a reliable security option for single point latch lockers, but a button-less combination changing process to streamline re-working large numbers of school or university lockers. The Master Lock® Built-In Combination Lock (1652 Series) is a school security solution that saves with maintenance time and resources.
- Designed for standard single point horizontal latch lockers with hinges on the right
- Patent Pending button-less combination change process for easier, faster combination changes
- Longer useful life with 5 different pre-set combinations
- Octagonal, stylish dial with larger dial numbers and easy grip (black, plastic dials only)
- Springbolt action for convenient, automatic locking
- Secure, easy to dial 3-digit combination
- End user registration and control charts provided to secure and simplify administration
- Customize with optional color metal dials. Choose from Red, Blue, Green, Purple or Black. See catalog for details. (Metal and color dials feature the non-slip dial)
- Use Model 1656MKADA for ADA applications
- Extension kit available for doors with a thickness of 11⁄16” to 3 ⁄4”
|Description||Control Key, Retail Boxed Packaging|
|Body Width||1-7/8″ (~47mm)|
Master Lock® 1652 Built-In Combination Lock Features
Master Lock® 1652 Built-In Combination Lock
Read more about the Master Lock® Model No. 1652 Built-In Combination Lock in our Industrial Facilities and School and University sections. To place an order for a Master Lock® Model No. 1652 Built-In Combination Lock or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.