Securing lockers in a facility for high customer turnover doesn’t have to be expensive or time-consuming. The Model No. 3630 & 3631 Master Lock Multi-User Mechanical Built-In Lock is an ideal security solution for the scenario where you want to allow individuals to secure their items with each use. This lock works to secure a variety of locker types. The Master Lock Model No. 3630 & 3631 is a security solution for athletic clubs and schools or universities that rids your facility of managing keys, combinations or locks.
- Ability to set a temporary 3-digit combination
- System charting deemed unnecessary
- Designed for Lift Handle (Left-hinged) & Lift Handle (Right-hinged)
- Manual spring locking or manual deadbolt locking
- Durable zinc housing
- 1,000 combinations for security
- Control key for supervisory access
- Specify key to match existing system or factory assigned
- Extension kit available for use on wooden doors with a thickness of 11/16in to 3/4in
|Description||Control Key, Commercial Boxed Packaging|
|Body Width||2-3/8″ (60mm)|
Multi-User Supervisory Override Key Instructions
Multi-User Operating Instructions
Read more about school security solutions in our Lockers Security Section. To place an order for a Master Lock® Model No. 3630 & 3631 Mechanical Lock for Lift Handle Lockers or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.