As is the role of all key and lock systems, the purpose is to safeguard your assets. The Medeco T21 Key Management System does this by controlling access to the very assets you want to safeguard through the keys to the locks.
The Medeco T21 Key Management System uses RFID (radio-frequency identification) technology to monitor up to 21 keys or keysets (the fob) as a stand-alone key management system. The T21 works to audit and report the coming and going of each programmable keyset via screen display or via USB port download.
• Stand-alone Plug & Play solution with advanced RFID technology
• Touchscreen display
• PIN access to designated keys or keysets
• 21 individual keyset locking ports
• Keys are securely attached using special security seals
• Easy-to-use configuration wizard
• No network connection or PC requirement
• Concealed and secure wall fixing
• Mains operated with optional battery backup
• User, key and access rights administration
• Multi-lingual functionality
• Screen based audit trail and reporting capability
• Optional export via USB port
• 21 robust, long-live iFobs with security seals
• 21 locking receptors with LEDs
• Robust and compact steel housing eliminates exposed hinges and obvious access points
• Manual override and door release functions in case of emergency
• Audible alarms
Medeco T21 Key Management System
To place an order for a Medeco T21 Key Management Key System or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.