Access control system features like event audits, scheduled access and key expiration are attractive when deciding on a key system for your facility, and the ability to program and reprogram an electronic key from PC or mobile device isn’t always a widely available option for a locking system.
Medeco XT Electronic Locking Systems is a complete electronic locking system without the requirement for any hard wiring or power supply. Retrofitting Medeco XT Electronic Lock Systems into a current stand-alone access control system can take a fraction of the time and resources that a full networked security solution installation might yield, thus making Medeco XT a security tool with reasonable potential for increased return as a security solution in Property Management, Healthcare and Hospitals or Multi-Family Housing.
- No wiring required — all power provided by the key
- Indoor/Outdoor use — stainless-steel shell construction
- 2,000 audit events
- Lists unauthorized keys used
- Variety of retrofit cylinder formats
- 2-year warranty
- Small, robust electronic key with stainless-steel housing
- All programming done at the key
- Key holds operating and expiration schedule
- Control Key is used for SFIC core removal
- Rechargeable battery, up to 1,500 openings per charge
- Access: 5,000 cylinders maximum
- Audit: 5,000 events maximum
- Stand-alone, network, and WEB programming options
Medeco XT Electronic Locking System
To place your order for a Medeco XT Electronic Locking Systems or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.