Designed for almost any application, the Norton 1601 Series Door Closer has become a standard in the Locksmith Industry for door closers. Ideal for use on aluminum and storefront doors, the 1601 Series Door Closer is made for exterior or interior usage and can be adjusted to meet ADA compliance. It is also available with optional Delayed Action, Corrosion-Resistant, Heavy-Duty Arms, or Molded Plastic Cover. A certified ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 door closer, each 1601 Series Door Closer comes with a 15-year limited warranty and is UL listed to exceed 12 million cycles.
- 1600BC: Sized springs 2,3,4,5,6
- 1601: Adjustable spring sizes 3-6
- 1601BF: Adjustable spring sizes 1-4
- Exceeds 12 million cycles (witnessed and verified by UL)
- Rack and pinion design
- Cast aluminum body
- 2-7/8″ (73mm) projection
- 1-3/8″ (35mm) diameter piston
- 5/8″ (16mm) diameter pinion journals
- Standard, separate and independent, latch, sweep and backcheck intensity valves
- Tri-Style® packaging (regular arm, top jamb and parallel arm mounting)
- All standard arm applications allow doors to swing 180°, conditions permitting
- Staked valves
- ANSI/BHMA A156.4, Grade 1
- UL/cUL listed for fire rated doors
- UL10C compliant
- ADA (1601BF)
To place an order for a Norton 1601 Series Door Closer or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.