The Norton 2800ST Series Cam Action Door Closer presents the appearance of a slide track closer while performing with a much greater efficiency than a rack and pinion door closer. Built to meet the requirements of hospitals, school/universities and office buildings, the Norton 2800ST Series Cam Action Door Closer meets the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), UL listing for fire-rated doors and UL10C listing for positive pressure fire tests. The cam action provides much lower opening resistance while delivering optimum closing force and control.
The Norton 2800ST Series have applications on interior or exterior doors for Schools/Universities, Offices, and Hospital buildings or Warehouse doors.
- Smooth operation; efficient, powerful, heavy-duty
- Easier to open than rack-and-pinion door closers with track arms
- Slide track application with regular arm operating efficiency
- Adjustable spring size 1 through 6
- Push or pull side installation
- Cast aluminum body
- Hold Open (specify H suffix)
- Sleeve Nuts (optional)
- 10-year limited warranty
- Adjustable closing force
- Adjustable closing and latching speed
- Backcheck standard
- Suitable for exterior and interior doors
- Recommended maximum interior door width 54″ (137cm)
- Recommended maximum door weight 250 lbs.
- Standard opening range:
- Push Side = 140°
- Pull Side = 110°
- UL / cUL listed for use on fire rated doors
- UL10C listed for positive pressure fire test
- Comply with requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- ANSI standards A117.1
Norton 2800ST Series Cam Closer Video
To place your order for a Norton 2800ST Series Cam Action Door Closer or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.