The Norton SafeZone® 7100SZ-Series focuses on higher standard compliance and safety to create an innovative multi-point electromechanical door closer/holder. Using a programmable and patented Norton SafeZone® sensor to detect movement in doorways, the 7100SZ-Series reducing the chances of the door closing on anyone remaining in the path of a closing door.
7100SZ-Series door closers are built for high-volume areas and certified to meet ANSI/BHMA A156.15. 7100SZ-Series door closers meet UL, UL10C and ADA compliance. They’re applicable to areas including Healthcare & Hospital Facilities, School & University Facilities and Senior Living Facilities.
- Multi-point, electromechanical closer/holder
- Sensor detects movement in both directions
- Selectable hold open time and sensitivity
- Push or pull side mounting
- Handed units
- Spring sizes 3, 4 or 5 (models 7110SZ and 7150SZ); spring sizes 2, 3, 4 or 5 (models 7120SZ and 7130SZ)
- Fail safe operation
- Optional dual sensor
- Optional selective hold open
- Models that comply with ANSI/BHMA A117.1 ADA guidelines: 7122SZ, 7132SZ, 7113SZ, 7153SZ
- Certified to meet ANSI/BHMA A156.15 Release Devices
- 2-year limited warranty
- Electromechanical Closer/Holders listed by Underwriters Laboratories as labeled fire doors
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 facility
- Input Power: 120V AC or 24V DC
- Current Draw: 120V = .035, 24V = .070
To place an order for a Norton 7100SZ-Series SafeZone® Door Closer/Holder or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.