The Norton 7200 Series Electromechanical Door Closer/Holder is a feature-rich multi-point door closer designed to also operate as a door holder. The Norton 7200 can be configured to hold a door open at any point up to 180° with the flexibility to be installed either for push or pull side mounting. Options for the Norton 7200 include units available to be ordered with integral smoke detectors or remote wireless door releases.
Applications for the Norton 7200 Series Electromechanical Door Closer/Holder include ADA compliant Office and Commercial building settings and barrier free zones as found in Senior Living and Hospitals.
- Multi-point, electromechanical closer/holder
- Selectable hold open time standard; infinite hold open can be set in the field by turning the cam
- Push or pull side mounting
- Spring sizes 3, 4 or 5 (pull side) and sizes 4, 5 or 6 (push side)
- Fail Safe
- Concealed or surface wiring
- Selective Hold Open (Standard): The door will hold open at any degree of opening beyond a pre-set hold open point, up to 175°, with a maximum allowable door opening of 180° (exception series 7250 at 110°).
- Infinite Hold Open: The door will hold open at any degree of opening up to 175°, with a maximum allowable door opening of 180° (exception series 7250 at 110°). Can be set in the field by turning cam.
|Input Power:||120VAC or 24VDC|
|Current Draw:||Master Units = < 0.25A, Slave/Support Units = <0.1A|
|Master Unit: 7200MPDO||Slave/Support Unit: 7200MPSO|
To place your order for a Norton 7200 Series Electromechanical Door Closer/Holder or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.