The Precision Hardware (PHI) Reliant 5000 Series is an exit device that balances affordability and quality into a single device. The Reliant 5000 Series can accommodate doors with vision lites or glass windows, where the vision lite frames or moldings project up to 1/4″ beyond the face of the door. An included surface-mounted Active Case and End Cap bracket means that the exit device can be installed on the face of the door without any shims or cutting off the glass molding. The Reliant 5000 Series is also outfitted with sound dampeners to reduce the noise associated with its operation.
Meeting the requirements for an ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1 certification and UL10C listing it is a viable security solution for most building codes and facility types. Constructed with heavy wrought steel, the Reliant 5000 Series is as durable as it is reliable and adaptable.
Applications for the Precision PHI 5000 Series Exit Device include but are not limited to School and University, Maternity Wards and Senior Living facilities.
- For all types of single and double with a mullion
- Available for 1-3/4” to 2-1/4” thick, up to 4′-0″ wide openings
- For thicker doors, consult factory
- Furnished standard for 1-3/4” thick, 3′-0″ wide openings
Active Case & Trim:
- Covers ANSI A115.2 (Type 161) or ANSI A115.18 cylinder lock preparation
- Active case through bolts in ANSI A115.18 preparation without additional machining
- Universal Exit Device, add Trim for the desired function.
- Sound dampening for quieter operation during depression and return stroke of the Touchpad.
- No. S300, Investment Cast Stainless Steel, Black Powder Coated furnished standard.
- No. S988, optional strike for use on Aluminum Door applications, specify when ordering.
- No. S458, optional strike for use on Mullion applications, specify when ordering.
Latchbolt: Stainless Steel, Deadlocking, 3/4” throw
|Active Case Cover:||High-impact thermoplastic|
|Touchbar Sub-Assembly:||Zinc Dichromate plated Heavy Wrought Steel|
|Touchbar Assembly:||Powder-coated Heavy Wrought Steel|
|Dogging||1/4” turn hex key dogging standard. NOT available on Fire Exit Hardware|
|Touchbar height:||40-5/16” from floor standard. May be varied as situation dictates|
|UL Listed:||Panic and Fire Exit Hardware. Conforms to UL10C and UBC 7-2|
|ANSI/BHMA:||Devices are BHMA certified for ANSI 156.3, Grade 1|
To place your order for a PHI Reliant 5000 Series Exit Device or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.