The Precision D4990 Low Energy Operator is an electrohydraulic powered door operator featuring a wide array of compatibility on doors and actuators. The D4990 is designed to meet both ADA and BHMA requirements and easily integrates with exit and locking systems.
- Maximum flexibility. Use the D4990 with nearly any electric latch retraction exit device, electric strike, or other electric locking system. Choose from a variety of options including a built-in hold open timer that allows delays up to 28 seconds—far exceeding the ADA’s five second requirement. The D4990’s patented cam design provides low resistance when operating the door manually, so the device fits a wider variety of applications.
- Durable construction. The D4990 provides exceptional wear resistance and maintains stability even under extreme hydraulic pressure. The D4990 comes equipped with a reliable, heavy-duty D-4550 closer constructed from automotive grade aluminum for even greater durability.
- More adjustable. The D4990 boasts the industry’s widest range of field adjustable spring power settings. It’s easy to make adjustments in five optional settings to accommodate push and go, power-close, hold-open, and other functions.
- Energy efficient. Installing the D4990 can contribute to energy savings. An integrated power-close option overcomes windy conditions, interior stack pressure, and vestibule drafts to prevent heating and cooling energy loss when the door is in use.
- Easy installation. With a non-handed design and pre-configured mounting holes, the D4990 is easy to install and retrofit into a variety of applications.
- Simple maintenance. The D4990 is designed with few moving components and two independent, internal cycle-counters that provide current data on mechanical and electrical operations, making it simple to service and maintain.
To place an order for a Precision D4990 Low Energy Operator or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.