Rutherford Controls has introduced a new strike, which when used with the included spacers, is designed one strike for 3 sizes all in one.
0563 1/2″ Rim Strike with Latch Monitor Option
The Rutherford Controls 0563 is a Fail Safe/Fail Secure Electric Strike with 12/24 DC Continuous Duty use and 0.01 Amps. It is available with a Latch Monitor (LM). What sets this strike apart from others are the 1/8″ spacers included. The strike itself is 1/2″, and offers the option of adding in one 1/8″ spacer or two 1/8″ spacers. The slim adjustable design is ideal for tight‑fitting installations.
- Surface mounted – no frame cutting required
- New third wire for cooler operation
- Includes two 1/8″ spacers to accommodate all installations (5/8″ & 3/4″)
- Conventional keeper design (one moving part) – promotes even load distribution
- Lockdown holes for secure mount
- High-grade stainless steel ensures superior strength and creates a sleek aesthetic
- Non-handed – for use with right and left handed doors
- Accommodates exit devices with latch projections from 1/2″-3/4″ (13mm-19mm)
- Horizontal adjustment ensures proper latch positioning to compensate for door misalignments – up to 1/4″ (6.4mm)
- Auto-sensing 12-24VDC
- Plug-in wire connector
- Hex socket head cap screws for added support and tamper resistance
- Installation tool included (hex key)
- Dimensions: 1-3/4″ x 9″ x 1/2″ (45mm x 230mm x 13mm)
Frame & Lock Type:
- Frame: Hollow Metal, Aluminum, Wood
- Door Lock Type: Compatible with most Pullman latch exit devices
To place an order for the RCI 0563 Electric Strike or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kathleen Kempf is the Marketing Manager at IDN-H. Hoffman.