The Rutherford Controls, Incorporated (RCI) 125kHz Wiegand Proximity Readers are electronic security solutions that use radio frequency identification (RFID) cards with the widely supported Wiegand communication protocol cards and fobs. RCI Wiegand Proximity Readers come in a variety of styles and formats including mullion proximity readers for flat surfaces, metal and plastic doors and window frames or a proximity reader & keypad combo for an included PIN access support. RCI 125kHz Proximity Readers interface with a wide range of electronic access control systems by complying with the Wiegand communication protocol.
- Proximity 5395R / Proximity Reader & Keypad Combo 5355R:
- Compact design ideal for metal or plastic single-gang wall-box mounts
- Mullion 6005R:
- Mullion mount design for metal and plastic door and window frames, as well as flat surfaces
- Includes both a black and beige snap-on cover
- Electronics are sealed in tamper and weather-resistant epoxy potting
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Voltage||+5 – 16V DC|
|Cabling||24 AWG minimum, multi-conductor stranded with an overall foil shield|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to 149°F (-40°C to +65°C)|
|Audio Tone||Beeper included|
|LED||Tri-color (red, green & amber)|
To place your order for a RCI 125kHz Wiegand Proximity Readers or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.