If you’re looking to add security to a cabinet or drawer, Rutherford Controls, Inc. (RCI) may have a perfect solution. Their latest release is a versatile mag lock with a smaller design to secure any drawer or cabinet while remaining out of prominent view.
Features of the RCI 3510LM Electromechanical Cabinet Lock includes a built-in Latch Monitoring (LM) indicator to notify its state of security, a low-energy consumption rate, multiple mounting formats, and either fail-secure or fail-safe modality.
The 3510LM’s small size makes it versatile and the elongated screw holes allow for fine adjusting options. It can be mounted either from the top or sideways making it function with a drawer, a sliding door, or a swinging door.
This compact electromagnetic lock, boasting a holding force of 200 lbs, proves to be a choice mag lock for securing smaller access points with versatile design.
- Surface-mounted compact electric lock
- Elongated screw holes for adjustable mounting
- Zinc-plated (rust-resistant) steel locking pin assembly
- Dual mode field selectable Fail-Safe & Fail-Secure
- Low energy consumption
- 3-year limited warranty
- Lock Housing: 1-5/8″W x 1-7/8″D x 25/32″L (42mm x 48mm x 20mm) Polycarbonate
- Locking Pin Assembly: 3/16″ (4.5mm)
- Operating Voltage: 12/24V AC intermittent ±10%; 12/24V DC continuous ±10%
- Cycle Rating: 500,000 cycles
- Power Requirements:
- The compact locking units 3510 and 3510MS can be operated with RCI’s 10 Series transformer and regulated power supplies.
- 1A @ 25V; Model 3510MS incorporates an optional contact which monitors the state of the lock (locked or unlocked)
- Built-in Monitoring Switch
- Holding Force: 200 lb
- Operating Temperature: 10° to 40°C; 50° to 140°F
To place an order for the RCI 3510LM Electromechanical Cabinet Lock with Latch Monitoring or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.