RCI 6 Series Heavy-Duty Electric Strike is a high-functioning electric strike that meets access control needs usually found in a variety of products. Combining features like a multi-voltage single solenoid, selectable lock mode, horizontal adjustment, and plug-in wire connectors in a single product makes it a valuable one-stop electric strike.
The applications for the RCI 6 Series as an adaptable electric strike can accommodate any door within your building or facility.
Specifications / Features:
- Field selectable lock mode – choose fail locked or fail unlocked with the turn of a dial (Fail unlocked mode requires DC voltage)
- Field selectable voltage input – accommodates 12V or 24V DC and 12V to 24V AC (even 16V AC) in one strike
- Modular “plug-in” wire connectors for fast hook-up
- Modular faceplate designs for a variety of frame types and cut outs
- Accommodates 3/4″ (standard profile) or 5/8″ (low profile) latch projections
- Horizontal adjustment: 1/4″
- Stainless steel faceplate
- Trim Plate Included
- Factory tested to over 1,000,000 cycles of operation
- UL Listed for 1500 lbs static strength
- UL 1034 burglary resistant Listed
- 3-year limited warranty
- Optional latch monitor/keeper monitor switch*
(*Applies to strikes with 04, and 14 faceplates only)
To place your order for a RCI 6 Series Heavy-Duty Electric Strike or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.