Rutherford Controls, Inc. (RCI) has introduced a new strike, the F2164 “all-in-one” Fire Rated Electric Strike with 1500 lbs holding force. The Saw-Tooth Adjustment Locator design allows the installer to move the deadbolt keeper, or plug and deadlatch ramp vertically to align with a wide variety of mortise locks with offset latches.
- Fail Secure, Fire-Rated
- Modular design allows compatibility with most locks – no special faceplates required
- Adjustable deadbolt keeper and deadlatch ramp
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction with brushed stainless steel finish (32D)
- Up to 1500 lbf holding force
- Fits HES 1006 (1003) frame cutout (hollow metal)
- Accommodates up to 3/4″ latch projection
- Faceplate and screws included for centerline latch entry
- Unique sliding shim design for up to 1/8″ horizontal adjustment for misaligned frames
- Vertical adjustability up to 5/16″ of strike for precise alignment with lockset
- Accommodates up to 1″ deadbolt (night-latch function only, bolt will not release)
- Anti-tamper security screws
- Field selectable voltage input – accommodates 12V or 24V DC and 12V to 24V AC
- Star and security driver bit included
- Optional “plug-in” latch monitor kit (accessory)
- Low current draw (0.19 Amps @24V DC)
- “Cool Keeper” solenoid design prevents keeper from heating up
- Plug-in wire connector
- Trim plate & Adhesive Paper Template included
Frame & Lock Type:
RCI F2164 Electric Strike Product Introduction Video:
To place an order for the RCI F2164 Fire Rated Electric Strike or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kathleen Kempf is the Marketing Manager at IDN-H. Hoffman.