The RCI VR165 Vertical Rod Strike is designed to be used with vertical rod exit devices with a roller latch.
- Heavy-duty, surface mounted strike
- High grade stainless steel ensures superior keeper strength
- Holding force of: 1,500lbf (static); 70 dynamic ft-lb
- Accommodates 5/8″ (16mm) roller latch
- Ensure proper latch alignment – up to 1/4″ (6.4mm) adjustment to compensate for door and frame misalignments
- Door stop adjustment for different rail thicknesses
- Horizontal solenoid prevents manipulation from vibration
- Conventional keeper design (one moving part) – promotes even load distribution
- Lockdown tabs for secure mount
- HEX socket head cap screws for added support and tamper-resistance
- Plug-in wire connector
- Installation tool included (HEX key)
- Brushed Stainless Steel (32D) finish
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Certifications & Testing
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant Listed
- UL 294 Listed for Access Control Unit Accessory (6th Edition)
Intermittent Duty: Energized less than 1 minute with duty ratio 1:5
Continuous Duty: Energized 1 minute or more
To place your order for a RCI VR165 Vertical Rod Strike or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.