The ROFU 1509 Series are an adaptable electric strike for cylindrical and mortise locks in new or retrofitting jobs. Applications for the ROFU 1509 Series Electric Strike include commercial and residential uses in Property Management and Multi-Family Housing.
Specifications & Features:
- Faceplate Dimensions – 1-7/16″ x 7-15/16″
- Zinc/Aluminum Alloy Faceplate
- Frame Type – Hollow Metal or Aluminum
- Corrosion – Resistant Housing and Moving Parts
- Tamper Strength Test – 1000 pounds
- Centerline (CL) Opening, this is a non handed unit
- Cycle test of 500,000 cycles
- Keeper depth of 5/8″, Maximum latch projection possible with 1/8″ door frame clearance 3/4″
- Strike depth of 1.43″ overall
- Limited Warranty – 36 Months (3 Years)
- PoE Friendly
To place an order for ROFU 1509 Series Electric Strike or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.